Welcome to the services of Siapmart. SIAPMART Private Limited provides this site to you subject to the following conditions. By visiting the services. SIAPMART site , you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future SIAPMART service or business, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to such service or business.
These ‘Conditions of Use’ constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Privacy Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to this Site, to understand our practices.
Electronic Communications When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Copyright All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SIAPMART or its affiliates or its content suppliers and protected by India and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of SIAPMART or its affiliates and protected by India and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of SIAPMART, its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by India and international copyright laws.
Trademarks SIAPMART, the SIAPMART logo, SIAPMART Services India, and other marks indicated on our Site are trademarks of SIAPMART or its affiliates in the INDIA. Other SIAPMART graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of SIAPMART or its affiliates. SIAPMART and its affiliates’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SIAPMART or its affiliates’ as applicable, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SIAPMART or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by SIAPMART or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SIAPMART or its affiliates.
License and site access SIAPMART Private Limited grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of SIAPMART Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SIAPMART Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SIAPMART Private Limited or its affiliates without their express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing SIAPMART Private Limited's or its affiliates name or trademarks without their express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by SIAPMART Private Limited and / or its affiliates. You are granted a limited, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of services. SIAPMART so long as the link does not portray SIAPMART Private Limited, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of SIAPMART Private Limited or its affiliates as part of the link without their express written permission.
Your activity on the SIAPMART site is not intended for use by children. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Site and SIAPMART only with involvement of a parent or guardian. SIAPMART and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in their sole discretion
You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not SIAPMART, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only and only in accordance with the applicable law.
You must not use the Site for any of the following:
for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), abusive, harassing, misleading, indecent, defamatory, disparaging, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
Your License If you submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SIAPMART Private Limited and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media for as long as you are permitted to grant the said licence under applicable law. You grant SIAPMART Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content or material that you post or submit or that you otherwise provide on or through the Site; that the content is accurate; that the content is lawful; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify SIAPMART Private Limited and its affiliates for all claims arising from content you supply. SIAPMART has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. SIAPMART Private Limited takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright Complaints SIAPMART Private Limited and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement of your intellectual property, please follow our Trademark and Copyright policy below.
Services Description SIAPMART and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, SIAPMART does not warrant that descriptions of or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Also, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. SIAPMART provides links to other sites over which SIAPMART has no control. SIAPMART is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources.
THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE AND CONTRACT AS FOLLOWS:
• The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be in force for a term of Siapmart pvt. Ltd. from the Start Date, and shall be subject to renewal on the same, or different terms upon mutual consent of the Parties, upon determination.
• The Vendor represents the following:
• It is engaged in the business of E-commerce;
• It has full legal power and capacity to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement;
• Has taken all necessary licenses applicable to its business and is fully compliant with all applicable statutes and regulations, as amended from time to time;
• It shall at all times, manufacture goods of high quality and shall conduct its business in an ethical manner.
• It shall, at all times, abide by the terms of this Agreement and any applicable subsequent interaction relating to this Agreement with the Company.
• It shall, at all times raise timely invoices in favour of the Company; and
• All the information and contents provided by it, as required, to the Company are true, correct and accurate.
• The Vendor wishes to selling products run by the Company.
• The Vendor shall have the following documents for registration:
• Firm PAN Number (if applicable) and proof thereof;
• GST IN and proof thereof;
• CIN (if applicable) and proof thereof;
• Any other documents as may be deemed required by the Company, from time to time.
• The Vendor agrees that if it provides any information or details to the Company, which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect.
• The Vendor agrees that before supplying products to the Company, the Vendor shall provide all relevant information required for proper handling, treatment, maintenance, storage, transport and packaging of the products being supplied to the Company, in writing. The Vendor agrees to communicate any special requirements for the products to the Company in advance to enable the Company to make arrangements for the same. The Company shall not be liable for any losses to the products that have occurred as a direct consequence of supply of incomplete, belated or inaccurate information, or non-supply of information from the Vendor in respect of the products.
• The Parties can terminate this contract providing 2 weeks prior written notice to the other Party. Upon termination, the Company shall be liable to settle all pending amounts/invoices within 7 days from the date of termination, in full, with the Vendor.
• The Vendor agrees that entering into this Agreement with the Company is strictly not transferable in any manner.
• The Company acknowledges that at no point of time shall it hold any right, title or interest over the products that have been sold by the Vendor nor shall the Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any contract or transaction entered into between the Vendor and buyer.
• The Company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue its services to the Vendor for material breach or non-compliance of the provisions of this Agreement, at its own discretion.
• The Vendor recognises that all the intellectual property associated with the portal of the Company belongs to the Company and other vendors, as the case may be, and the Vendor acknowledges that the Vendor does not have the right to use, modify, or claim any right in any of the intellectual property. The Vendor agrees to indemnify the Company in the event of any dispute between the Vendor and any third-party claiming right in any of the intellectual property associated with the portal that is claimed to be owned by the Vendor.
• Each Party shall retain ownership of its intellectual property and data existing as of the Start Date and any derivative works, additions, modifications, translations or enhancements thereof created by a Party or its affiliates pursuant to this Agreement.
• The Vendor shall maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s sensitive information. All information shall be included within the scope of this clause that is learnt of in connection during the course of business carried out with the Company by the Vendor. Confidential Information may include, without limitation:
• the terms of this Agreement
• the Company’s business policies, finances, and business plans;
• the Company’s financial projections, including but not limited to, annual sales forecasts and targets;
• sales information;
• customized software, marketing tools, and/or supplies that the Vendor will be provided access to by the Company;
• the identity of the buyers;
• the account terms and pricing upon which the Company obtains products and services from its suppliers;
• the account terms and pricing of sales contracts between the Company and its clients;
• the names and addresses of the Company’s employees and other business contacts of the Company; and
• the techniques, methods, and strategies by which the Company develops, updates and markets its services.
• The Vendor shall not directly or indirectly divulge or make use of any Confidential Information outside of their association with the Company (so long as the information remains confidential) without the prior written consent of the Company. The Vendor shall not directly or indirectly misappropriate, divulge, or make use of any confidential information for an indefinite period of time. The Vendor further agrees that if they or any of their officials/directors/personnel/employees/associates are questioned about information subject to this Agreement by anyone not authorized to receive such information, the Vendor will notify the Company within 24 hours.
• The Vendor agrees to return all confidential information within three (3) calendar days following termination of this Agreement for any reason. To the extent the Vendor maintains any confidential information in electronic form on any computers or other electronic devices owned by it, the Vendor agrees to irretrievably delete all such information and to confirm the fact of deletion in writing within three (3) calendar days following termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site is provided by SIAPMART on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SIAPMART makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. SIAPMART reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this site at any time in its discretion.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, SIAPMART disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SIAPMART does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from SIAPMART are free of viruses or other harmful components. SIAPMART will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages
Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India.
If you become a seller on the SIAPMART.com or any other SIAPMART site, your activities will be governed by the SIAPMART.com Conditions of Use, SIAPMART.com or those of the respective other SIAPMART site and any other applicable policies or agreements.
Our Address This Site is owned and operated by SIAPMART Pvt Ltd, Adress - Zirakpur,Punjab -140603.
Trademark copyright and design policy.
WEBSITE - https://siapmart.in
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/company/siapmart
FACEBOOK In – https://www.facebook.com/siapmartshopping
TWITTER In – https://twitter.com/SiapMart
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/siapmart
Click here for the TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT AND DESIGN POLICY
© 2022 SIAPMART.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved